Yet another marathon trip got me travelling the globe, and this time to the beautiful German capital of Berlin. Having visited once before (on a very tight student budget) I was very excited to make a return and be able to splash out a little bit more.
1. Hotel Zoo – a lux hotel located moments from the Zoo (ironically), with a state of the art design
2. 25Hours Hotel Bikini Berlin – an ultra chica hotel with views of the zoo amidst a concept mall
3. Capri by Fraser – for a new hotel providing a combination of perfect location and clean design
4. Hotel Sir Savigny – for boutique chic in Charlottenburg
5. Michelberger Hotel – for creative design in a quirky area moments from the East Side Gallery
1. Panama – for ultra slick sharing dishes served in an innovative manner in a chilled out environment
2. Katz Orange – for a laid back setting, with divine food! – Order the cauliflower — end of!
3. The Butcher – for the best burger in town! I’m talking truffle burger.. truffle sauce.. truffle chips
4. Night Kitchen – for contemporary dining designed to be shared amongst friends
5. Transit – for a tapas style take on asian cuisine
1. Get cultural at the East Side Gallery
2. Take in a tour rambling around the city with Sandemans
3. Create your own scent at Frau Tonis
4. Hit up the best concept mall in town at Bikini Berlin
5. Head to The Corner and ogle over your designer dreams
6. Take a trip to Soho House and indulge at the Cowshed Spa or scout out some treats at The Store
7. Wander the streets of Mitte for casual Berlin chic nestled amongst independent coffee stores!
The Habit Hunter x