Canggu (the ‘Gu) is often referred to in sentences featuring the following words ‘surfers, alternative, edgy vibe, cool’ – serious questions were arising as to whether I was ‘cool’ enough to fit in. However, upon arriving at Lila Boutik all fears of being out of place were left behind – this place oozed serenity and instagram haven.
If you’re looking to get away from the chaotic streets of Seminyak, but don’t want to leave the beach club vibe behind, this is the place for you. From cute cafes, to poolside bars like no other – the ‘Gu has got you sorted.
Airbnb is a great place to look in Canggu, if you’re looking to get away from the hotel vibe and want more luxury, there’s tonnes of beautiful places with ‘super host’ status.
Looking for somewhere more reasonable in Bali? (without sacrificing style)
1. Step into beach club heaven at La Brisa
2. Watch the sunset at The Lawn, Canggu
3. Spend a day at Finns Beach Club
4. Get pampered at Therapy Canggu
5. Spend a Wednesday eve at Old Mans
6. Ride some waves with In Da Surf
The Habit Hunter x